We would like to invite you and your family to check out our preschool and children’s ministry at Cary FBC, also known as CARYkids. We exist to help kids love God, serve others, and share Jesus. We will accomplish our mission by partnering with parents each week to reinforce the gospel in their child’s life.
Sundays (all year long)
- 8:00 am – Nursery* (during worship service)
- 9:15 am – Life Groups (Bible study)
- 10:30 am – Nursery* (during worship service);
Children’s Worship** (during a portion of the service)
*Nursery is for babies through preschool.
**Children’s Worship is an optional activity for K-2nd grade.
Sundays (during the traditional school year)
5:30 pm – Awana Club Meeting
Wednesdays (during the traditional school year)
- 6:00 pm – Nursery (2 years old & younger), Choir (2 years old-Kindergarten); RA’s & GA’s (1st-5th grade)
- 6:30 pm – Nursery (2 years old & younger); Mission Friends (2 years old-Kindergarten); RA’s & GA’s (1st-5th grade)
Click below to see our other upcoming events.