At First Baptist Church, we know our adults as “Happy Hearts!” We are a big part of the many on-going programs of the church.
The Happy Hearts meet the first Tuesday of every month for fellowship, education, and inspirational programs. We gather at 11:30 am, in the Dining Hall, for a luncheon and the program. We bring a covered dish: vegetable, salad, or dessert, and pay $2.00 each to go toward the cost of the paper products, meat, drink and bread.
During the third week of the month, the Happy Hearts typically go out for lunch together, take a day trip, or a several days trip going to various places of interest. We have taken cruises, gone on mission trips and have been involved in various mission activities in Cary.
Generations, a choir for adults of any age, rehearses the first and third Tuesdays of each month, at 10:30 am in the choir room.
The following events are on the church calendar. If you have any questions, please contact Jayme at (919) 467-6356.
- October 4, 2016 (Tuesday) 11:30 am Happy Hearts Luncheon – Mr. Stephen Brown, FBC – Cary, will be playing Country Piano.
- CANCELLED – October 20-22, 2016 (Thursday – Saturday) Trip to visit Shenandoah Valley.
- November 1, 2016 (Tuesday) 11:30 am Happy Hearts Luncheon – By Faith Alone Ministries, David Locklear and Anverdale Locklear.
- November 8, 2016 (Tuesday) – 6:00 pm Heritage Dinner, FBC Dining Hall. Please call the church office to sign up. No Cost.
- November 10, 2016 (Thursday) – 11:00 am leave FBC to eat lunch at Robbins Nest Restaurant (buffet) and go to Rudy Theater: Jubilee Down Home Christmas. Cost $40.00 per person. Return to FBC 5:00 pm. Deadline to sign up is Thursday, November 3, 2016.
- December 6, 2016 (Tuesday) 11:30 am Happy Hearts Luncheon – Sugar and Spice Quartet from Hayes Barton Baptist Church
- December 9, 2016 (Friday) – 3:45 pm leave FBC to visit Denton Ridge Christmas Lights which starts at 6:00 pm.
Happy Hearts Pennsylvania Trip 2015
Happy Hearts Washington, D.C. Trip 2014
Happy Hearts New England Trip 2012
Happy Hearts Pigeon Forge Trip