Enter your email address to be notified when Upward 2015 registration is available!
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading are programs designed to give children (both boys and girls) and their families a positive sports experience by partnering with local churches to build character, self-esteem, and salvation. The season will incorporate practice, games, devotions, and a celebration event at the end of the season. The emphasis is on skill development and spiritual growth.
We’re lining up volunteers for the 2015 season NOW! To see current positions available, click here.
Who can play?
2014-2015 Registration and Fees
- Early Registration (8/23-10/1): $75
- Regular Registration (10/2-11/1): $90
- Mandatory Evaluations (Required for playing, must attend one)
- Tuesday, November 4, 2014 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- First Practice will be Tuesday, January 6, regular practices will be held on Tuesday and Thursday nights
- First Game—Saturday, January 17, 2015
- Picture Day—Saturday, February 7, 2015
- Upward Sunday—Sunday, February 21, 2015
- Last Game—Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Awards Celebration—Thursday, March 12, 2015 @ 6:30
Does our league need volunteers?
For the safety of our children we require all adults who work with children under the age of 18 to complete a background check. Please print this form and turn it in to the church office.
If you would like to volunteer or have any further questions, please contact us.
To learn more about the Upward Organization, visit them at www.upward.org.